- Over 600 Attendees, with Mukesh Aghi, Suneet Singh Tuli and Ashok Amritraj as Keynotes at TiECON South West 2012
- TiEQuest 2012 winner - Simple Systems
- Fighting HIV/AIDS - The Greatest Epidemic in Modern History
- TiEQuest Startup Success
- Entrepreneurs under 30 : Nominate yourself for the "Empact100" List
- TiEQuest 2010 finalist, Shiny Ads, raises additional $400,000 funding!
- Angel's den: It's not just the money that attracts entrepreneurs to the annual TiEQuest competition
- Startup Asia: How India is closing the gap with Tech Innovations
- How to choose Advisors for your Startup
- TiEQuest Business Competition offers over $150,000 in prizes to the winners
Good ideas need money to build a business
Good ideas need money to build a business, and that’s where TiEQuest comes in. In an interview with 680 AM news, Suresh Madan, President of TiE Toronto talks on the value of TiE and TiEQuest to the entrepreneurial community.
TiEQuest is a Business Competition that has created over 25 success stories that have raised financing, acquired customers or signed strategic agreements. Two alumni achieved very successful exits in course of the business competition and mentoring program - Cognovision (TiEQuest 2007 participant) was acquired by Intel Corp and Echologics Engineering (TiEQuest 2007 winner) was acquired by NYSE-listed American company, Mueller Water Products.
TiEQuest has helped us deepen our relationships with other entrepreneurial organizations, including MaRS, OCE, HTX, Impact, PEO and others. For the first time, the competition was held simultaneously in
Cleveland, Ohio and Toronto, Ontario.