- Ashok Rao reelected Chairman of TiE Global
- Over 600 Attendees, with Mukesh Aghi, Suneet Singh Tuli and Ashok Amritraj as Keynotes at TiECON South West 2012
- TiE Sydney announces TiECON 2012 : Scaling Australian Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs under 30 : Nominate yourself for the "Empact100" List
- TiE Angels Atlanta to Launch at TiECON Southeast
- Two Young Entrepreneurs Opening Doors of Entrepreneurship for the Next Generation Win Coveted FuEL Award
- TiE Sydney helps university student designer secure angel funding
- Taking Entrepreneurship to a Global Stage
- 10 accomplished Silicon Valley veterans present their Vision for 2020
- TiE Oregon facilitates $350,000 funding for Geoloqi, Portland Seed Fund announces winners.
TiE Announces Kaffeination Winners of TIBPC European Regional Finals
Released By:Bridgett Comer
TiE Announces Kaffeination Winners of the 2013 TIBPC European Regional Finals
The TiE International Business Plan Competiton European Regional Finals took place in Leuven, Belgium on February 8-9th. Day 1 began with the shark tank rounds, where 9 teams stood before the judges and underwent intense questioning where 3 teams were then eliminated. The 6 teams left standing presented on Day 2 to a new panel of Judges and by the end the 3 teams left standing were: MediaOmics (3rd Place), HybPat (2nd Place) and Kaffeination (1st Place).
Kaffeination is a young Manchester-based start-up bringing an innovative kind of sweet to market stepping into the gap between the sweets and the growing energy markets, simplifying the way you can energize your life with UPs SolidEnergy.
UPs is the innovative product created by four postgraduate students, three from Manchester Business School’s Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship Programme and one from Dresden University studying Business and Engineering. The team has an international background with diverse and complementary skills ranging from finance, management and design, unified by a passion for innovation.
Kaffeination, along with the winning team from the Asia Regional Finals will go on to compete at the World's largest Business Plan Competition at Rice University in Houston, Texas on April 11-13. The teams will first attend a 3-day BootCamp prior to entering Rice hosted by our TiE Houston Chapter.
The winning teams from the regionals received the Rising Star Awards sponsored by TiE Delhi Charter Member Gautam Gandhi. They will also be provided with travel and accomodations by TiE Global during the Rice Competition and BootCamp in Houston.
For more info on the company, please visit: http://www.kaffeination.com/