- TiE Atlanta CM Adam Ghetti Featured in Forbes 30 under 30
- TiE Announces Kaffeination Winners of TIBPC European Regional Finals
- TiEQuest Startup Success
- TiE Entrepreneur Chosen as US Presidential Innovation Fellow
- TiEQuest 2010 finalist, Shiny Ads, raises additional $400,000 funding!
- TiE Angels Atlanta to Launch at TiECON Southeast
- Angel's den: It's not just the money that attracts entrepreneurs to the annual TiEQuest competition
- TiE Malaysia wins All Asia Business Plan Competition
- Two Young Entrepreneurs Opening Doors of Entrepreneurship for the Next Generation Win Coveted FuEL Award
- TiE Sydney helps university student designer secure angel funding
TiE MELBOURNE & TIFFINS
TiE Melbourne CMs & members introduce a twist to fast food
Ever crave a delicious and hearty homemade meal? Delivering steaming hot lunches to offices is a popular business model in Mumbai, India; where housewives cook meals which are delivered to their husbands in thermal containers (tiffins) by an organized network of delivery boys (dabbawalas). Tiffins service is well-known for their efficient network, fast delivery times and slim rate of errors. These containers travel long distances to reach their final destination, but the meals remain as hot as when packed.
For full article read the document.
|file_TiE Melbourne _ Tiffins35s45m1604212010.pdf||164.82 KB|