- Over 600 Attendees, with Mukesh Aghi, Suneet Singh Tuli and Ashok Amritraj as Keynotes at TiECON South West 2012
- Entrepreneurs under 30 : Nominate yourself for the "Empact100" List
- 10 accomplished Silicon Valley Indians present their Vision for 2020
- TiE Announces Kaffeination Winners of TIBPC European Regional Finals
- Ashok Rao reelected Chairman of TiE Global
- Charter Member Face to Face with Jaspreet Bindra - CEO, Getit Infomedia
- TiE Sydney announces TiECON 2012 : Scaling Australian Entrepreneurship
- TiE Roundtable Discussion with Hon. Kapil Sibal on India’s IT and Hardware policy & strategy
- Innovation - A Global Imperative June 7, 2012 Featuring TiE Global CEO, PK Agarwal and Corporate and Academic Leaders
- Deepak Chopra, Sam Pitroda are TiEcon 2012 keynote speakers
Vinod Khosla was one of the keynote speakers at TiEcon SV, 2011
Vinod Khosla is a well recognized venture capitalist and among the most influential personalities in Silicon Valley.Khosla was one of the co-founders of Sun Microsystems where he served as first CEO & Chairman in the early 1980s. He went on to become a general partner of the venture capital firm Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers in 1986 where he would remain through the early 2000s. In 2004 Khosla formed his own firm, Khosla Ventures focused on venture investments in various technology sectors, most notably clean technology.
Vinod Khosla is a charter member of TIE and an eminent brand ambassador representing and advocating interests of TiE.
TiEcon SV 2011 took place at Santa Clara Convention Center on May 13-14, For more information, please see http://www.tiecon.org