- TiEQuest Startup Success
- TiEQuest 2010 finalist, Shiny Ads, raises additional $400,000 funding!
- TiEQuest 2012 winner - Simple Systems
- Angel's den: It's not just the money that attracts entrepreneurs to the annual TiEQuest competition
- Over 600 Attendees, with Mukesh Aghi, Suneet Singh Tuli and Ashok Amritraj as Keynotes at TiECON South West 2012
- CBA Women in Focus partners with TiE on Women's Pitching Contest
- Startup Asia: How India is closing the gap with Tech Innovations
- Grand Finale - TYE Biz Plan Compitition 2012
- TiEQuest Business Competition offers over $150,000 in prizes to the winners
- Steve Meller to lead innovation debate at TiECON Australia 2011
TiEQuest business competition winners
TiEQuest is a Global Business Competition to encourage entrepreneurship, engage emerging entrepreneurial talent and to create an ecosystem of entrepreneurship. The mission of TiEQuest is to connect entrepreneurs and business enthusiasts with the private equity and venture capital industry. TiEQuest judges and mentors are successful entrepreneurs and experienced investors/fund managers who provide a very high level of mentoring to the contestants with no cost to the contestants. TiEQuest provides its contestants an opportunity to present to well-known angel investors, venture capitalists and fund managers.
TiEQuest was started in 2005 with the purpose of helping startups and new businesses. TiEQuest helps bridge the gap between up-and-coming business people and the investment industry. The competition helps generate new ventures and give entrepreneurs the encouragement and the support to help them succeed and turn their dreams into reality.
Sponsoring firms offered an “Expression of Interest” for investments of up to $1,000,000 to top teams. In addition, the winners received various cash prizes and In-Kind services from sponsors exceeding $150,000 in value. The final competition is hosted in Toronto, Canada and is also being conducted locally in Detroit and Ohio.