- Telecom SIG: Crack the Code
- Over 600 Attendees, with Mukesh Aghi, Suneet Singh Tuli and Ashok Amritraj as Keynotes at TiECON South West 2012
- Young High Schoolers win $25K prize in the Business Plan Competition
- TYE Global winners 2011 - TiE Austin & TiE Carolinas teams
- Too many teachers not needed: Sam Pitroda
- TYE Program inspiring young entrepreneurs at TiE Austin
- CK Prahalad's Memorial Service - Manmohan Singh, Indian PM's address
- Inspiring TYEcoons: TiE Young Entrepreneurs Program
Professor, Marshall Goldsmith of Management, Alliant Intl. University Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is corporate America's preeminent executive coach and the New York Times best selling author of 22 books, including "What Got You Here Won't Get You There". In 2006 Alliant International University honored Dr Marshall by naming their schools of business and organizational studies the Marshall Goldsmith School of Management. Dr. Goldsmith as one of 50 great thinkers who have impacted the field of management and Business Week has listed him as one of the most influential practitioners in the history of leadership development. Major business press acknowledgments include: Wall Street Journal - one of the top ten executive educators, Forbes - one of five most-respected executive coaches, Economic Times (India) – one of five rajgurus of America, Economist (UK) - one of three most credible executive advisors in the new era of business and Fast Company - America’s preeminent executive coach.
Please visit : www.marshallgoldsmithlibrary.com.